There’s no doubt we are in the rainy season. The sky is almost always gray with heavy downpour accompanied by thunder and going to the gym or jogging down the road seems impossible.
Our mind goes fantasizing warmth, cozy, movies, and hot tea/beverage. Workout can wait till the sky is clear, what if the rain comes the next day and the day after that? You might have to consider adapting indoor exercises.
Highlighted for you are 6 indoor exercises that can help you burn calories and are as efficient as those exercises you do outdoor
• If you live in a story building make use of the staircases, jog to and fro for a number of counts. You can’t imagine how many calories you will burn with this little exercise.
• You can’t go wrong adding push-ups and squats. You need no equipment and instructor for doing them.
• Have you considered jumping ropes? If you think it is a child’s play, you are wrong. Jumping ropes is a great cardio exercise, you can do as much as you can….50, 100, 200,…. Counts. You can get an affordable skipping rope here in our store
• Jogs, walking lunges, knee highs, butt kicks, and jumping jacks are all awesome options that you can try out indoors. No need to go out to the gym for these.
• You might as well kill two birds with a stone by cleaning the house and burning calories while you are at it. This is as effective as jogging down the road.
• Weight lifting with a dumbbell is also an option to consider. You cannot afford to miss it out if you have no dumbbell in the house; you are just a click away to owning one. Click here to get yours
Now you have exciting options to choose from, no more excuses for not working out.
The mission is to be fit, come rain, come sunshine.
You can contact our certified coach here for guidance. She has exciting workout plans for you.
Which of these activities do you wish to try out?